Please note, that these programs only start, if the following systems requirements are fulfilled. At the moment, the following operating systems supported by the software:
- Win NT 4.0 with ServicePack 6a (at 32Bit Mode)
- Win 2000 with ServicePack 4 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows XP Home with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows XP Pro with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows Vista with ServicePack 2 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 7 with ServicePack 1 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 8 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 8.1 (im 32Bit und 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 10 (im 32Bit und 64Bit Modus)
Furthermore the JAVA runtime environment, in version 7, must be installed on you computer.
The AZA100-Easy programme constitutes an extension of the functional range. In contrast to the AZA100 programme the AZA100-Easy programme can be used without any database. This programme provides the most basic functions required to read out, display, and process the information received from a logger.