The AZA 100 / AZ-Easy software is used to evaluate and to store the data collected by the radio loggers. The software AZ-Easy supports the administration of the logger data in a table structure, the AZA 100 software graphically supports the administration and the analyses of the measurement-related data on the basis of maps. These maps, in return, can be subdivided into several logical districts.The particular positions of the radio loggers can then be defined in these districts or pressure zones on the map, and the measurement-related data can be allocated to the particular logger.
Download the latest Version of the "AZA 100 / AZ-Easy" software. The setup file contains both versions in a single installation file.
32Bit & 64Bit program version
At the moment, the following operating systems supported by the software:
- Win 2000 with ServicePack 4 (at 32Bit Modus)
- Windows XP Home with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Modus)
- Windows XP Pro with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Modus)
- Windows Vista with ServicePack 2 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 7 with ServicePack 1 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 8 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 8.1 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 10 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Modus)
AZA 100 / AZ-Easy - ver. 220.127.116.11 (93,0 MB)