Please note, that these programs only start, if the following systems requirements are fulfilled. At the moment, the following operating systems supported by the software:
- Win NT 4.0 with ServicePack 6a (at 32Bit Mode)
- Win 2000 with ServicePack 4 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows XP Home with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows XP Pro with ServicePack 3 (at 32Bit Mode)
- Windows Vista with ServicePack 2 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 7 with ServicePack 1 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 8 (at 32Bit and 64Bit Mode)
- Windows 8.1 (im 32Bit und 64Bit Modus)
- Windows 10 (im 32Bit und 64Bit Modus)
Furthermore the JAVA runtime environment, in version 7, must be installed on you computer.
The “Lokal 300 Printmonitor“ programme is to read out and to display correlator measurements. The measurement-related recorded data is evaluated, transmitted to the correlator programme, and clearly displayed in a table and diagram. The measurements transmitted can be printed out and saved as a report once they have been received by the programme.